Proper planning is key – whether heading towards retirement or already retired. In the beginning of your career, your goal is accumulation, but the closer you are to retirement, the more your mindset should move towards preservation.
Wealth Accumulation Wealth Preservation
What is Your Goal? Safety & Growth
Everyone wants safety and growth for their nest egg.
- The stock market provides growth, but at a high risk.
- CDs provide safety, but have low returns.
- Fixed-Indexed products provide growth-based on stock market returns AND are guaranteed safe – never lose a single penny!
Historical Performance of the Stock Market vs. Our Fixed-Indexed Annuity
What is Your Goal? Short-Term Investment
- Invest for 3 years and earn 2.00%*
- Invest for 5 years and earn 3.10%*
- Invest for 8 years and earn 3.35%*
- Better rates than a CD and deferred taxes! With a CD, you have to pay on your interest earned every year. By leaving your money in one of our short-term annuities, you can reduce your taxable income, keeping it below the level where you would begin to owe taxes on your Social Security benefits.
*Rates based on July 2017 availability. Subject to change.
What is Your Goal? Guaranteed Income for Life
Back in the 1980s, the average retirement lasted about 10 years. Today, however, many retirements are going 15 to 30 years. This means your money needs to last a lot longer, resulting in a new worry: the fear of outliving your money.
- Get a fixed amount coming in every month for as long as you live.
Or include a spouse and the fixed amount will continue as long as one of you is alive.
- Start-up bonuses ranging from 6% to 45% are added to your income principle to get you the largest income stream possible.
Let us shop around for you. We can compare multiple, top-rated companies to find you the highest income available to you.
- No annuitization needed.
This means that your beneficiaries will inherit any remaining funds – NOT the insurance company. Your hard-earned money should stay with your loved-ones.
- Start your income stream when you’re ready.
Start getting your monthly deposits next month or let it grow for a few years until you need it.
For more information about the retirement planning services that we provide for individuals and households throughout Florida, read the articles below:
- Need to Rollover Your 401k? Let the Professionals at ASB Financial in Palm Beach, FL, Help You
- For Help Setting Up an Annuity, Turn to the Experts in Palm Beach, FL – ASB Financial
- Annuity Options Available to Jacksonville, FL, Residents from ASB Financial
- Safe Types of Annuities Available for Individuals and Households throughout the Jacksonville Area
- Frustrated with the Retirement Planning Process for Your Palm Beach Household? Make It Easy for Yourself and Hire the Experts at ASB Financial
- Get All the Retirement Planning Services You Need for Your Household in the Palm Beach Area with ASB Financial
- You’ll Find the Types of Annuities That Can Fund Your Retirement in the Tampa Area at ASB Financial
- ASB Financial Offers Safe Types of Annuities for Individuals in Ocala Who Are Looking for Stable Retirement Income
- Make Retirement Planning Easy for You and Your Household in the Tampa Area and Choose the Professionals at ASB Financial
- ASB Financial – The Retirement Planning Experts Serving Daytona Beach and the Entire Sunshine State
- An Annuity from ASB Financial Will Help Provide for a Comfortable Retirement for Your Household in the Ocala Area
- Interested in Setting Up an Annuity? The Retirement Experts at the ASB Financial Office in Daytona Beach Can Help You
- Do You Need Assistance with Completing a 401k Rollover? The Professionals at the ASB Financial Office in Tampa, FL, Have You Covered
- Don’t Go It Alone for Your 401k Rollover – Let the Professionals at the ASB Financial Office in Ocala, FL, Help You
- The Retirement Planning Experts Serving Individuals and Households in Gainesville and throughout Florida – ASB Financial
- Individuals and Households in Jacksonville and throughout Florida Have to Look No Further Than ASB Financial for World-Class Retirement Planning Services